Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Debut?

I was going to call this my debut. But it really isn't. I've had a few attempts at blogging, but always ended up taking them down. This blog title is actually a revived old one.

Why now? Because people asked me to. I know, I know, I sound like a politician..."my constituents asked me to run". It's nothing like that. One relative, one friend, and someone I haven't even met, all independently asked me to start a blog. So, here I am.

I am not sure about what I;ll say, but I think my children will be happy to hear that I have a place to put all those thoughts I bother them with.

It always starts with, "I was thinking...." and they know they're going to hear it whether or not they want to. I guess it means that now, you get to hear it too.

Even though this expresses my point of view, I want to hear yours too. In fact, I'd love to hear yours whether you agree or not. Just be civil.

Bola Awosika Oyeleye

2 comments:

  1. Your teachings, in my point of view, cause people to be alert. They awaken the sleeping Christian to live the life they were called. I know I do not always agree with you but I do like how you go straight to the point and hit where it hurts. There are people that will not be moved by any other means. I am excited about this blog. From here abundant knowledge and growth will flow! Remain blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogosphere!! I am excited to see your new blog up and running. You are going to have a blast.

    ReplyDelete